Independent Project Responce

I liked the idea that students design their own class. I also thought that it was something similar to Genius Hour project. It is something different and it was unique idea that students come up with new ideas and projects. It would be awesome if you have your own rules and you can design without teachers. I think this is good way to learn something and try something new. But I don’t think its good idea that they don’t have a teacher. If there is no teacher, if something goes wrong and something happens, they need teacher’s help and they might have done something that teacher doesn’t like.
So overall I think this is great idea that they try something new, but I don’t like this project and don’t think this is great idea in general.


0 comments:

Post a Comment