No Red Pill, No Blue Pill response


Hi, my name is Jaden, and I'm student from Ms. Lees Humanities class and here's my response to your No red pill, No blue pill.
I liked how you use poetic way at the beginning; it made me interesting and grabbed my attention. I think it's really creative and unique way to write an article. While reading your article, I saw lots of pictures that I don't see any point of it and think how these pictures can relate to this article. It was distracting too, but other than that I think it was really creative and unique!

I think I can relate myself into this. By reading this article, I thought of myself a lot, how I have no motivation to learn and how I get bored in the class. I moved to Canada, a year ago and as English isn't my first language, I have to put more works than other students. I started to think about my future if I have no motivation to learn and I learned that I shouldn't lose my motivation, got to put myself into work and stop complaining about my English skills. While reading this I also started to think that it is okay to don't know what the answer is, because I’m still learning and I wasn't born in any English country either. That disappointment that I think of myself is the thing that makes me lose the interest and motivation about learning. I also learned and realized lots of things too. I learned that don't lose your motivation to learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment