No Red Pill No Blue Pill Response



        First ,  I feel like I can relate to what is being said in this post,I  see many people at high school ages that do not have the motivation to learn and that can really be a issue for learning. I myself enjoy reading poems so I liked how you used a poetic form to catch the readers attention. I liked how you used a lot of images and details. I agree with a lot of things that your are stating like about how teachers can also be affected by there class. If you really try to make an effort to participate, it shows everyone that you actually want to learn and that also helps your class and also encourages them.  I always try to come in class with the best attitude because i know that If you just don't try at all, the teacher will eventually give up in trying to teach you. Sometimes it's  really hard for teachers, because they love seeing students strive and succeed in whatever they do but some kids don't and the teachers know they can do much better. Teachers are here to give you encouragement and help point you in the right direction. Motivation is really important especially now because without it nobody would get anything done. 


     I feel like everybody looses motivation in our generation.I will  admit that I do occasionally loose motivation but then I always find a way to get back up there. When people post things like this it really makes you think about things like.. How motivation is so important. Many people  will also relate to this post because everyone experiences loss motivation. 

I see that many of my classmates say that you have too many pictures but I have a different opinions. I think that the pictures make you pay more attention. I also think that the pictures enhance the writing by giving you visuals. I hope that many people read your post and get motivated! Just like I did. 

Here is the link for the article No blue pill No red pill

2 comments:

sydneyt said...

Hi, Jessica

First off, I think you really got the message that was being told in that post and you truly understood it. I liked how you made connections to your own life and also to others that you may have noticed. I feel that it is really important for students to have motivation in their work, and their everyday lives in general. It is a huge factor in everyones' lives.

You need to go over your post and proofread it to make sure there are no spelling and grammar errors. I see a few "i"s not capitalized and also a few places where commas would be appropriate. But, that's okay, just read it over again to make sure everything is in place and correct. You can even type it out in a Google doc. first and use the spell check if you want! That is a great tool to use! That was the only issue that I have noticed!

Good job, Jessica!

Unknown said...

Great reflection Jessica! You did great finding the meaning of the article. There were a few parts where you could have proof read, or typed it in through word first. Also this sentence 'things like.. How motivation is so important.' you could make it all one instead of adding the dots indicating a pause. Other than that you did great. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment