Response to Digital Life Video

The digital life video made by the History teacher in Hawaii was really impressive. The video consists of a message and the message is about how the internet has dramatically changed humans over the course of around 20 years. It explains how all we seem to care about these days is what's going on in the internet world and I absolutely agree with that. Almost everyone I know (including me) is constantly on their phones or computer checking what's going on on Facebook or what's trending on Twitter. I bet these people can't last a month without internet! Just today in Humanities class, Ms. Lees showed us a picture of a grade 1 class drawing a picture to go with the story we wrote for them. I was expecting them to draw on a piece of paper like we did when we were little. Instead, they were drawing on iPads and then I definitely knew that the world has changed into doing everything with technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment