Space Jump Response - Jessica O.



Oh my gosh! That’s all I can say …wow when he was getting ready to jump off the platform in space my heart was pounding so hard and I was very scared! That would take a lot of courage to jump all the way from space. The chances were very strong that he could have blown up when he broke through the atmosphere; Felix is a very brave person and certainly risked his life! Red bull is lucky that they got there name on him and sponsored him because at that moment all eyes were on him so red bull got really good publicity. I personally hate jumping off heights; just the feeling in your stomached is gross when you’re dropping. I can’t even stand jumping off little diving boards I hate it! Felix is definitely the worlds greatest dare devil and I don’t think anyone will take the chances to risk there life for a world record, but I am not arguing some people would. Risking your life for a world record is not a choice many people would pick over life. Felix must of felt amazing when he touched the ground because he was free falling for what probably felt like forever. That must have been the greatest feeling in the world to accomplish something that amazing and still be alive and be able to say that was me and yes I jumped from space! Felix had the world cheering for him and praying that he would live because if he didn’t that would be disappointing but it also wouldn’t be his fault at all! Felix did the all time craziest thing that I have ever heard someone try and accomplish!

1 comments:

Ms Lees said...

I like that I can hear the emotion in your voice - awe, fear, excitement,... You seem to have several ideas running through this paragraph that might be better served if broken into different paragraphs. I am a little confused by your concluding sentiments that if he did not succeed and perished, it would not be his fault? I am not sure what you mean by this? As a reader I am confused and would like to hear more on this thought.

Reminder: draft your post in a word program, spell and grammar check and then paste into your post. This will avoid some of the word errors and convention errors that I see.

Good first post Jessica.

Post a Comment