Space Jump Response - Sydney T.

 While I was watching the video, I was so interested in it, I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! I felt that it was exciting and very different than what I usually watch and it totally blew my mind away! I think the effects and what they were saying also captured my thoughts and made me want to watch more! I think Felix Baumgartner is a really brave man and I would never even think of trying to jump off in space and land on Earth! I was really happy for Felix when he broke the world record of the speed of sound and I was glad that he was okay in the process and when he landed. When he landed, I could tell that he had the most amazing feeling ever and I think that is really special to have. I could tell that his family members really cared about him and all of the people he worked with really wanted him to succeed. I thought this video was really intense and that was what made it an amazing video to watch and I would absolutely watch it over again and again! Great video!

1 comments:

Ms Lees said...

I am glad you seemed to really like this video. I would love to hear more about the effects and the commentary you say captured your thoughts. I think specific examples here would really strengthen your post. Another place to elaborate would be where you say you could tell the family was happy he survived. Of course that would seem obvious, I would hope his family would be happy, but what made it really obvious? Paint a picture for me as the reader. I can hear the excitement in your tone; I want to feel it, and see it too! Detatils and vivid description will help.

Post a Comment